Conditions of use.
- Only members can use the nets. Junior members may only use the nets with permission from their age group manager and parental or coach supervision.
- The nets have a combination lock. Members must re-lock after use.
- No studs/spikes may be worn in the nets
- Only standard cricket equipment can be used in the nets, no footballs, rugby balls, golf balls for example.
- Full protective equipment is required if using a hard ball.
- Members / households can book one session in advance at a time.
- U10s and below are advised to use soft balls and correct protective equipment
- Usage of the net is contingent upon the hirer/member agreeing full personal responsibility for the safety and welfare of those using the nets.
- The club accepts no liability for personal injury whilst members / their family use the nets during this time.
- The club accepts no liability if a member injures another member.
- The member will be personally liable for any damage to the net resulting from the booking.
THERE IS NO FIRST AID KIT AT THE NETS. PLEASE BRING YOUR OWN FIRST AID ESSENTIALS.